Follow the Adventure
Sign up for the Newsletter        Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter        

Thursday 20 January 2011

A how to video...What to pack....



So someone asked me what to pack....and what not to pack....all the things I've learnt over the years....here's a video telling you almost none of them.....

As I did many takes and each time said something quite different, here's a few things I forgot on this effort....

You probably don't need an electric pump, or a laptop, or GPS (maps are great and gets you talking to people asking directions), or an iphone...but a kindle would be nice, but it's not of course essential.  A Battery charger on the bike is a good idea too....so get all your stuff with AA batteries!

You'll notice my head gets a bit wider as the video goes on because the camerea has auto rotate....tuh.

If this video goes down a storm - and why wouldn't it - then I'll do one on the bike too...why I chose it, that sort of thing.

And for a completely different take on packing, ask Adam at http://www.shortwayround.co.uk/ he has everything packed superbly, including a stool.